Hi ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have an opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and send
me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Job Title: *Dot Net Developer

*Location:* New Berlin, WI

*Duration:**6 Months*

*Overview:*

Application S/W engineer
Required:
• 5 years of experience in C # & .Net. Strong in C #
• Experience in Visual Studio, apache subversion SVN
• Experience with testing /test automation
• Background in database / SQL

Desirable:
• Exposure towards Tortoise SVN
• DO 178B standards

*Primary Skills:*

• 5 years of experience in C # & .Net. Strong in C #
• Experience in Visual Studio, apache subversion SVN
• Experience with testing /test automation
• Background in database / SQL

*Secondary Skills:*

• Exposure towards Tortoise SVN
• DO 178B standards

*Educational Qualifications*

BE(CS)
MS

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.