*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

*Title: Front End Developer w/ Mocha & Chai Framework*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Software  Development engineer Frontend*

*Core Responsibilities*

·         Work with a team of skilled developers to design and build
high-scale dynamic, web e-commerce applications and other software-based
products.

·         Resolve software problems and deploy code to production systems.

·         Collaborate with designers to build engaging web applications
using modern Javascript & CSS frameworks.

*Skills & Qualifications*

·         Experience with AngularJS and/or ReactJS

·         Experience with Mocha and Chai framework

·         Experience with Jasmine framework

·         Masters/Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
experience.

·         4-10 years overall development experience

*Interview  focus areas *

·         Coding, algorithms, data structures

·         Problem solving, design

·         Javascript CSS frameworks, web security, performance scaling,
operational excellence

·         Culture fit, agility, bias for action, ownership, communication

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter

1700 Part St, Unit 212