Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Rate :- $55/Hour all inclusive on C2C*

*Please Reply on :- amit.si...@acg-usa.com <amit.si...@acg-usa.com>*

Job title:     SAP ABAP Lead
Location:     Chicago, IL
Duration:     12 Month(s)

Functional
5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in developing solutions
in SAP ABAP for business application design, implementation or
production support for client SAP system.
experience in a full project lifecycle highly desirable
In-depth experience with SAP ABAP from a technical standpoint as well
as experience with agile development techniques
Ability to create technical specifications
Familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing system

Best Regards

*Amit singhamit.si...@acg-usa.com
<amit.si...@acg-usa.com>Skype-Amit3522Gtalk-amit352recruiterwww.acg-usa.com
<http://www.acg-usa.com>220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*