*Dear All,*

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
Thanks!!*

*Please send me your profiles to rgu...@empyra.com <rgu...@empyra.com> *

*Title: IIB Middleware Developer*

*Location:*

*Miamisburg, OhJacksonville, FL*

*Duration:6+ months*

Experienced technical middleware developer with hands on IIB development
experience. This person will be primarily focused on development with some
design opportunities. The competencies I am looking for are:
• 8 years of experience in the Enterprise System Integration domain
• Strong hands on IIB or WESB experience
• Message flow development experience
• Integration Service development experience
• Experience with web services (SOAP and REST), xml, and wsdl
• Experience integrating with disparate technologies (.NET/java web
services, mainframes)
• Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with
others
• MISMO experience is a plus

Technologies
• IBM Integration Bus v 9/10 experience required
• IBM WebSphere MQ v 7.5 experience required
• RDBMS experience required, Oracle 10/11/12 a plus
• Git or Atlassian SourceTree experience is a plus

IBM UrbanCode Deploy (Udeploy) experience is a plus

Thank you,

Raj
Lead - IT Recruiter
Desk: 330 286 0387