Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the
description and let me know your available consultant.

Title: SAS Migration/ Developer Consultant

Location: Reston, VA

Duration: 5+ Months

Interview: Phone/ Skype

Job Description:

Highlighted Technical Requirements:  The consultant must have all the
requirements defined below:

1. SAS Application migration (UNIX/Linux based) experience.. The
client is migrating from SAS 9.2 to a SAS 9.4 GRID environment

2. Must have exposure to SAS GRID environment.   Not administrating a
SAS GRID environment but distributing processing on a SAS GRID
environment.

3. SAS programming in Batch

4. Unix shell scripting experience.  Consultant must have UNIX Korn
shell scripting experience.

Thanks & Regards

Prashant Kumar

Technical Recruiter