*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great..*

*Please see the job description and share the profile ASAP*

*ROLE: Docker Cloud Platform Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA/Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Seeking an experienced *Docker Cloud Platform Developer* to design and
implement a globally-distributed, highly-available, container service and
orchestration platform for Cisco Engineering. The ideal candidate will
have *solid
experience building large-scale platforms-as-a-service with shared
containerized-services such as: load-balancers, distributed volume storage,
and advanced kernel-level SDN networking. *

We are a dedicated group of passionate engineers and developers working to
better the delivery of software development tools and services to Cisco
Engineering. We value collaboration, attention to detail, and enthusiasm
for our mission. In addition to these values, success in this role will
require a *deep knowledge of Docker* and the growing marketplace of
container-related tools and technologies.

Responsibilities
• Design and build a large-scale global Docker Container-as-a-Service
• Design and build Docker tools and integrations e.g. (base images/docker
plugins)
• Collaborate with architecture and track leads on design and
implementation
• Interpret high-level requirements and refine as agile-based
implementation stories

Skills and Experience
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Strong knowledge of Docker architecture and ecosystem
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• 6+ years’ wrangling Linux Red Hat/Debian environments from the CLI
• 4+ years’ advanced experience deploying applications with Linux-specific
considerations
(e.g. kernel features/glibc/musl/apk/apt/compiling
packages/iptables/filesystems/etc.)
• 2+ years’ working with the Docker CLI
• 2+ years’ operating in an agile environment (Kanban or Scrum)
• Experience with Rancher/RancherOS a plus
• Experience with GlusterFS or CEPH a plus
• Experience with Kubernetes/Mesos/Swarm/Flannel/Weave/VXLAN/etcd/consul a
plus
• Experience with alternative process isolation technology e.g.
(zones/jails/etc) a plus

Thanks & Best Regards

SUPRIYA PATHAK

Resource Logistics Inc.