Hello,

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
Hadoop / Data Architect in TX. If you have any candidate matching with this
skill set then please share the resume along with the contact information
at maso...@systelinc.com.

*Job Title: Hadoop / Data Architect*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Note:  Need Photo ID Copy & Passport number or I-94 copy at the time
of Submission.*

Job Description:

• Primary - Java, J2EE – Spring Boot Strap,  Scala, Spark

• Hands on experience on Coding is MUST on Scala and Spark

• Secondary - Docker, AWS

• Hands on experience on Core Java, experience on Python scripting, Spark
streaming programming/ Scala Programming, CICD, AWS, Docker container
implementation.

Nice to have product development background, sound data project experience,
role fungibility in Agile

Thanks & Regards

Masood Khan

maso...@systelinc.com