Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title    : iOS DeveloperLocation    : Washington, DCDuration    : 06+
MonthsRate: $50/hourDescription:*
•    Individual must have at least 8 years of design and development
experience of which at least 3 years shall have been with the development
of mobile business applications.
•    At least 3 years of expertise and experience of iOS Development using
Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK, Core Data, Hockey App.
•    Experience in crash log analysis, Java, XML, JSON, REST will be plus.

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>