Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please share your resume at *neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com*
<neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com> for below position.

*Position: Salesforce Architect*

*Location: Torrance, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

1. Hands on experience on Salesforce development and customization with
relevant exp. of 10+ Years.

2. Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.

3. In-depth understanding  of  force.com application architecture.

4. Experience to build complex projects on force.com platform which
involves multiple integration points.

5. Expertise in leading projects as a Technical Architect.

6. Excellent communication skill.

7. Efficient client handling skill.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Neera Yadav *

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

Email: *neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com* <neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Contact: 408-418-5778 Ext-3031*

https://www.linkedin.com/in/neera-yadav-34223599

can’t be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list.