Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Sunnyvale, CA) is currently
seeking a (Web UI Developer) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Web UI DeveloperLocation: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 6+ Months *

Must Have Excellent communication skills.
*9+* consecutive years in the software engineering profession.
UI Engineer needs to be more and only focused on Open source JavaScript
libraries like JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout and Backbone
Also a new skill set has been added – Node.JS
Check if the engineer has worked on gaming and canvas – browser based games
is the key project here(this is a add on skill)

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com