Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (NEW YORK NY) is currently seeking
a (Technical Architect) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Technical Architect Location: NEW YORK NY 10001Duration: 12+
Months*

*Job Description: *
Technical lead needed for a 1+ year app support and development data lake
project.
Strong technical experience + hands on with AWS Services (S3/EBS,etc.)
Amazon Data Pipeline, Cloud Formation scripts, Lambda
Experience with EMR or Hadoop is a plus.
Big data support/ delivery is a plus
Experience writing programs using Spark/pySpark is a plus
Experience with spotfire / jenkins is a plus.

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com