Greetings,

My Name is Arjun and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role: Hadoop Admin*

*Location: Atlanta, GA.*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Must have 10+ Yrs of experience.*

Administer Hadoop cluster providing support for all administrative tasks
such as user management, security planning and implementation, backups,
disk management and cluster maintenance (e.g. re-indexing or node balancing)

Hadoop Cluster capacity planning and expansion

Install and configure Hadoop ecosystem components

Develop and maintain documents pertaining to installation and configuration
(to ease future cluster installations/deployments and support)

Liaison with Software Vendors for any technical support

Install software patches and upgrades

Configure Ranger security policies as requested

Assess current technical architecture

Manage and troubleshoot scheduled Hadoop jobs

Performance monitoring and tuning of the ecosystem tools

Thanks & Regards,

*Arjun Porandla*
Business Development Executive
CNET Global Solutions, Inc.

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

800 E. Campbell Road, Ste 345
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-325-5992
Fax: 972-692-8828
Email: nagarj...@cnet-global.com

Website: www.cnet-global.com

*Yahoo IM:* nagarjuna_cnet

*Hangouts:* arjun.cnet

Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/nagarjunaporandla

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.