Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening.
Please share your profiles at *vishal.si...@amigainformatics.com*

*Job Title         : Duckcreek QA*

*Location         : Purchase, NY*

*Duration         : 06+ Months*

The candidate should have done functional testing on Duckcreek not an
automation testing.

Please do help me with a write up from the candidate on his
experience/responsibilities on functional testing on Duckcreek. Please
ensure that duckcreek experience is in the recent project.

Minimum 4 years experience in QA

Minimum of 3 years of current experience  in P&C Insurance

Minimum 2 years experience in DuckCreek Policy Admin QA

Experience in integration testing with DuckCreek

Able to coordinate with off shore

Strong communication skills

Knowledge of MTM will be a plus.

Able to create test strategy, coverage, build test cases from user stories,
manage off shore team and review work.

*Vishal SinghAmiga Informatics*
Email: vishal.si...@amigainformatics.com
Gtalk | Hangouts: Connect.VishalSingh