I encourage you to submit papers and tutorial ideas based on your work
with the CLR/CLI and .NET Framework.

In the future I will forward calls for papers for conferences such as
PLDI, POPL, CC as soon as they are announced.

Thanks,
Mark Lewin
Microsoft Research

---

* PLDI 2003 Submission Deadline Approaches

     Dear Colleague:

     PLDI 2003 will be at FCRC in San Diego.

     The deadline for paper submissions to PLDI 2003 is Friday, 15 Nov
2002.
     To submit a paper please follow the directions found at the PLDI
website
     http://www.cs.arizona.edu/PLDI2003/

     Following standard SIGPLAN practice, the deadline is firm.

     Also, if you have ideas about tutorials you would like to see at
     PLDI 2003, please send those to Wilson Hsieh: [EMAIL PROTECTED]