The March, 2003 issue of the .NET Developers Journal
(http://www.sys-con.com/dotnet) will be focused on implementations of
the CLI other than Microsoft's CLR for .NET.  For this reason, we are
now accepting proposals for any and all articles dealing with:

*         Mono
*         Portable .NET
*         Microsoft's Shared Source CLI (a.k.a. "Rotor")

The deadline for proposals is January 6, 2003.  To be considered, simply
fill out the form at:

            http://editorial.sys-con.com/proposal.cfm

(Make sure to choose ".NET Developers Journal" where it asks for
"Journal Title")

Email me directly with any questions.  Until then, I look forward to
hearing from you!

Derek Ferguson, MCP, SCJP, CLPP
Editor-in-Chief, .NET Developer's Journal
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
<http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com/>
http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com
The Leading Independent Voice on .NET Development