Hi! I'm a spanish student and I've just started working on sscli. I'm doing some
modifications on it but I have a problem with Fjit. I want to modify the jitCompile
method in fjit.cpp, in particular the big "switch (opcode)"; when the case CEE_CALL is
entered I want to insert a call in native code to a method written in C++ so every
time the jitted method is executed it performs a call to my method before doing the
call that it is supposed to do but I don't know how to do it. I hope I have explained
it well. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito