I have tried but I get Fatal Error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for
precompiled header directive. I think that I need to include some header file but I
don't know which one.
 evgueny Vigdorchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,
All you have to do is to place your files into SOURCES variable
definition in sources.inc in respective directory.

>Hi,

>I'd like to know which modifications how to include a cpp file into
fjit or >vm directories. Which files do I have to change?

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versi&oacute;n: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m&aacute;s #161;Gratis!