-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob M
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] running ffitest on MAC OS

I am having a problem getting ffitest to work on MAC OS 10.2. I am able
build and run ffitest on Win XP. When I build and run ffitest on the MAC
get a bus error. I put a printf statement at the top of main to verify
that the bus error was happening before entering the test. Is anyone
familiar with building ffitest on the MAC?

Rob