-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge Sanchez
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 1:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Finding MethodTables

I have created a linked list where I store the pointers to the
MethodTables when they are created.
This should work, but when I follow the roots located in the functions
GcScanRoots and GcScanHandles
I find that there are some references missing. If all the MethodTables
of
the system are allocated
this way, this should not happen.
Do you have any clue about that?

Are there "special" MethodTables created in some other way? If so, where
are they?

Thank you.

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com