Hey,

       I have been doing a fair bit of research into this, and I have seen
that people have compiled and run commandline programs compiled in C#,
and I have see some very vague info about PIGUIs, but I am trying to
figure out if it is theoretically possible to compile a C# app on OS X
that uses a GUI built in VC#.

       If anyone could clarify what the capabilities of the C# compiler and
rotor are I would really appreciate it.  I couldn't find anywhere that
clearly defined whether it was simply JUST the compiler or if it
included the .net framework as well.

Mike

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet