I'm trying to compile Rotor on my iBook running Panther 10.3.2, with
the patch from mondrian-script.org. I find it gets a lot further when i
use sudo, but I still hit this error:

BINPLACE : warning BNP0000:
CopyFile(/Users/pat/sscli/clr/bin/ppc/fastchecked/
librotor_palrt.dylib,/Users/pat/sscli/build/
v1.ppcfstchk.rotor\.\librotor_palrt.dylib) failed 2

BINPLACE : fatal error BNP0000: Unable to place file
/Users/pat/sscli/clr/bin/ppc/fastchecked/librotor_palrt.dylib -
exiting.

looking at the path that its trying to copy to, there's a few \'s - are
they supposed to be in there? Any other ways of figuring out why it
isn't working?

Thanks

Pat Allan
The Australian Discworld Convention :
http://www.addictedtodiscworld.com/auscon

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet