Our website has now switched to the static Html pages. You're all invited to
check that your pages are still available. We did a quick test with Elisa and
everything looks good, but we did not test everything of course.

If you now want to reach our online edition interface, Spip, it's now located
at:

http://www.doudoulinux.org/spip/

Please note that your changes on Spip won't be published on the official
website until the site snapshot is updated (ie. Html pages are created from
Spip pages again). I plan to register a daily task to make this snapshot
automatically but it won't go online automatically before May I think. I'll do
this manually in the meantime.

Cheers,
JM.