Thank you, Elisa.

For me it looks a bit strange in comparison with everything I saw before.

Why?

1.      content areas do not divided into the most important and less
important

2.      it's not clear which audience the site is aimed at

3.      no header

4.      no footer

5.      no 2nd level menu

6.      no search

7.      no sitemap

8.      2 copies of main menu (up and down)

If we talk about something like http://www.microsoft.com/ru/ru/isv/ it may
make sense.

But we miss a wireframes of 3rd level and lowest level/content pages
(http://www.microsoft.com/ru/ru/isv/promotion/royalty.aspx).

Would you please prepare it?

Thank you.

Regards,