Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via dovecot skrev den 2024-05-09 11:28:

Actually, I don’t know here if that’s the sieve that’s slowing down the process, or if it is something else. I see that yeah, sa-learn takes a little while to execute. But maybe the issue is that Dovecot doesn’t seem to release the IMAP connection until each message went through sieve. This gives me some timeout on Roundcube (it says just «server error»). All the messages are indeed archived.

Is that something here I could do better?

use tmpfs to store tmp content, or try solve it without pipe with imho creates tmp files

https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/howto/antispam_with_sieve/

try spamc