Thank you for the reply. I was actually able to get it all working however now
I am having an issue trying to get the quota warning emails to work. Not sure
what the deal is but once I have hammered on it enough and it still isn't
working, I will reply to ask for additional help.

As for what the issue was, I am not entirely positive. I started over with the
quota configs and slowly added introduced new configs and it started working.

Thank you!

On 5/29/24, 21:55, "Aki Tuomi via dovecot" <dovecot@dovecot.org
<mailto:dovecot@dovecot.org>> wrote:

> On 30/05/2024 02:21 EEST Adam Miller via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org
> <mailto:dovecot@dovecot.org>> wrote:
>

> Ubuntu Version: Linux 6.2.0-1017-aws x86_64 Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS nfs4
>
> Postfix: Version: 3.6.4
>
> Dovecot Version: 2.3.16 (7e2e900c1a)
>
> Pigeonhole Version: 0.5.16 (09c29328)
>
> Rspamd Version: 3.8.4
>
> Protocols: IMAP, LMTP, SMTP
>

> Setup: I have an email server running with virtual domains and virtual
> mailboxes that is currently hosting about 10GB of email across 15 domains and
> 8 mailboxes which will expand drastically once I get this to work. The server
> is an AWS EC2 instance with an AWS RDS instance for the database and using
> AWS EFS for storage. Everything works quite well except quotas!
>

> Problem: I am having an issue with getting quotas to work. When using
> “doveadm”, I can list the mailboxes however the “Limit” column is just a
> hyphen “-“ like there is no limit even though every account is set to 10GB
> for their limit in the database. At the same time, the actual used storage
> and messages is not getting updated in the database either yet there are no
> errors from what I can see in the logging.

For new installations, we suggest using

quota = count
quota_vsizes = yes

and using quota_clone plugin to store quota information in SQL database.

Perhaps this works better for you?

For limits, I cannot see any quota_rule's in your config, and there is no

doveadm user someusername

output in your email.

Aki