Hello again Dovecoters! I have a need to access an IMAP mailbox via a Python
script to parse and stored DMARC reports in a SQL database. Right now, I have
it working however I am storing the password in plaintext in my database which
obviously is not secure. How would you approach this scenario? Would you store
the password in the database encrypted and configure Dovecot to accept said
encrypted password? If so, can you point me in the right direction to configure
Dovecot to handle this? If not, what would you recommend? Is it possible to
intercept the email and upload the attachments to an AWS S3 bucket then move
the email to another folder?

Likewise, if someone wants to help here as well, I need to send outbound email
via an authenticated user from Postfix. How would you approach this scenario?

Thank you!