Hi there,

when I type `doveadm help` to print out the basic usage of the command
then it lists the following:

…
  mailbox      cache|cache|create|delete|list|metadata|mutf7|path|
rename|status|subscribe|unsubscribe|update
…

I'm somewhat curious about that double "cache" which looks a bit
irritating to me. I would understand it, if it was 3 "cache"s (one for
each of 'purge', 'decision', and 'remove', see `doveadm help mailbox`).
But I do not understand 2 entries. :^) Looks like a minor bug to me.

regards,
H. Thiele

(maybe it should list things verbosely anyway: "cache purge|cache
decision|cache remove|…" ?)