Andrey Panin schreef:
On 085, 03 26, 2007 at 06:34:21PM +0200, Stephan Bosch wrote:
Hello dovecot users,

I don't see how anonymous logins are handled. You must handle anonymous
logins according to managesieve draft (see below) or don't advertise
ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism at all.

    Implementations MAY advertise the ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism [SASL-
    ANON]. This indicates that the server supports ANONYMOUS sieve
    script syntax verification. Only the CAPABILITY, PUTSCRIPT and
    LOGOUT commands are available to the anonymous user. All other
    commands MUST give NO responses. Furthermore the PUTSCRIPT command
    SHOULD NOT store any data. In this mode a positive response to the
    PUTSCRIPT command indicates that the given script does not have any
    syntax errors.
The managesieve daemon extracts the available authentication mechanisms from the dovecot authentication implementation. It does not display the ANONYMOUS mechanism by default. So, obviously you must have configured ANONYMOUS somewhere. I haven't tested the daemon's behavior with ANONYMOUS thusfar.

This is what my server currently reports:

"IMPLEMENTATION" "dovecot"
"SASL" "PLAIN"
"SIEVE" "FILEINTO REJECT ENVELOPE VACATION IMAPFLAGS NOTIFY SUBADDRESS RELATIONAL COMPARATOR-I;ASCII-NUMERIC"
"STARTTLS"
OK "Dovecot ready."

If you could state the problem more explicitly, I can check what is wrong.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]