John Robinson пишет:
On 28/03/2007 12:10, Taras Savchuk wrote:
I'm just finished FreeBSD/AD integration via Kerberos/LDAP and now I can manage unix users/groups from AD. I want to grant access to IMAP based on user membership in certain group. Is it possible? Can you give me some hints?

My quick thought is that this may be best achieved using PAM with Dovecot, and configuring your /etc/pam.d/dovecot to suit.

I already configured PAM auth for dovecot, but I don't understand how I can grant IMAP access only to users which are in group "email", for example.

Cheers,

John.

--
С уважением, Савчук Тарас
ООО "Элантек" : Аутсорсинг ИТ, WEB-разработка