--On Friday, March 30, 2007 6:34 PM +0200 Nicolas STRANSKY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Changes will be certainly minimal after v1.0 final release, you can't
blame Timo for trying to make something more and more usable and adapted
to everybody's needs while v1.0 is still in development..

"Release Candidate" means only critical show-stopper bugs get fixed. No "development". Any development should be applied to HEAD.

This is why I'm still using 0.99. The RC's still look like betas and I have no idea which one (if any) is less a regression than any other.