Charles Marcus wrote:
Phillip T. George wrote:
Hello all,

Definitely congrats on the 1.0.0 release!

Anyway, I'm having a problem, that may or may not be related to Dovecot. Specifically, duplicate (and sometimes triplicate) emails are appearing. These emails have exactly the same queue ID, so its not that they were sent multiple times. These dup emails do not show up to me ever.

What are you using for delivery?

It seems to me the only way this could be dovecot related is if you are using dovecot-deliver.

Am I wrong?

Charles,

Procmail is handling the final step of the delivery -- and it shows precisely one email going through, with one file being written.

-Phillip