On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 22:00 +0200, Stefan Klatt wrote:
> What do you think about LDAP (or SQL,...) queries for each userparameter?
> Make it easyer to implement dovecot at raised and/or complex structures.

With SQL it's possible to create complex functions (at least with
PostgreSQL..). With LDAP I suppose it could be useful, but it would make
the code a lot more complex and since you're the first person who has
wanted it, I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble. You could always
create a custom checkpassword script instead.