I have a situation with many users and an existing mail delivery
agent. Seems like I once saw an imaptest program which I imagine
might be used to pre-index maildirs.

For example...

   - remember which users and user maildirs have changed since
     last pre-index

   - when system quiet pre-index any maildirs which have had
     mail delivered and no access by a mail client (using some
     inotify magic)

If this sounds do-able, let me know where I can find an imaptest
version which works with latest dovecot trunk code and the syntax
for using it. Seems like I saw this once on the dovecot site.

Thanks.

- David

--
Like feeling your best ever, all day, every day? Here's how...
Your simple secrets are here - http://RadicalHealth.com