Hi,

Thnx for the replies. I am using 1.0.2 and mbox, but from which option you choose that this folder will have subfolders or will it contain only files ?? I used the New SubFolder Option.

-Azher

Don Russell wrote:
Scott Silva wrote:
Azher Amin spake the following on 8/5/2007 3:59 AM:
Hi,

Does dovecot supports sub folders ?? I tried creating a subfolder for a
folder under the main tree .... Thunderbird allows you creating but
doesn't show up ...

Plz suggest how it can be enabled.

Regards
-Azher

Dovecot with thunderbird only seems to support sub folders if you are using
maildir type mailstores. I don't think it will work if using mbox.

Not true. I use Thunderbird as my mail client, and create subfolders... I use mbox. (Though I intend to convert to maildir eventually) When you create a folder, you have to decide whether the folder will contain messages only, or other folders. Folders and mesages can not be contained in the same folder.

believed to be clean.