I'm using a virtual mailbox setup. Lets say my users have mailboxes in /home/vmail/domain/%u. What I'm trying to do is setup one namespace that points to /home/vmail/domain and contains everyones mailboxes that I can subscribe to. Is this possible?

I tried using a symlink to /home/vmail/domain but it doesn't work because its looking for the dotFoldername. The only way I could get this to work is by creating a symlink for each folder in every mailbox. This is way too much maintenance especially since it will dynamically change.

The only other way I could get it working was to create a namespace for each user and point to /home/vmail/domain/%u/Maildir/. Then inside everyones Maildir/ create a symlink for INBOX -> . This works but I'd have to do it for each user when I'd rather just use one namespace.

Is there an easier way of doing this?