Dovecot experts,
I am a newbie to Dovecot. I am in the process of replacing qpopper with dovecot to support pop 3 clients. I have installed the latest version of Dovecot on Fedora Core 6. Everything seems to be working fine using ldap, etc. However, with qpopper, I used to have .pop.username files which would give me a time stamp of the last time a user established a pop3 connection. I know that Dovecot has logs of connection in the /var/log/maillog files, but these files rotate out over a relatively short period of time. Is there a method by which one can keep track of the last time a pop3 connection was established for each user when using Dovecot?

Tim Tyler
Network Engineer - Beloit College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]