Hello all,

I've been googling for a workaround for this for nearly a week to no avail and I hope someone in the list can shed some light on it.

I have downloaded and compiled dovecot 1.0.5 and applied the quota-warning to it. I have configured everything and it's working wonderfully, even the lda with the sieve plugin. This is my current relevant configuration:

userdb static{
args = uid=501 gid=12 home=/var/mail/buzones/%d/%n allow_all_users=yes
}

passdb ldap {
   args =  /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf
}

However, I need to obtain some more data from LDAP, so I need to switch to an ldap userdb, but want to keep the home as it is in the static configuration and not having to store it in LDAP. Is it possible to use a fixed home (as in the static userdb) while using an ldap userdb? I am looking for something similar to user_global_uid and user_global_gid but for the "home". If not, is it possible to fix or append something to the values in the user_attrs (like the following)?

user_attrs = [whatever_i_want_to_append]uid=home uidNumber=uid,gidNumber=gid

Regards,
David Bosque