On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Neal Becker wrote:

I tried Imap<->Maildir. That was easy to setup without messing up my existing imap (just use cp -al old-maildir new-maildir). I guess to do Imap<->Imap I could create another user account on my dovecot server (I'm the only user on that system, it's just using local accounts and local unix auth).

Yeah, I guess you could try it, but it's even less likely to work than IMAP<->Maildir.

.offlineimaprc is attached. I wanted to try syncing just 1 folder (fetchmail). I've never used offlineimap before, and was just guessing at some of the settings.

Your settings look reasonable.  Try on the offlineimap list.

-- Asheesh.

--
Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.