Johannes Berg wrote:
But it's slow.  Especially with bulk moves

True. I use crm114 now which is a lot faster :)

Looks shiny, I'll have to give it a try :)

Right. I have a backend for my plugin using the dict API, but
unfortunately the dict API is broken enough to not work. If you want to
implement a mysql backend rather than that plugin I'd take a patch and
commit it to my plugin. That above plugin is based on an older version
of mine that directly overrides the COPY command which is less flexible
and much harder to do for 1.1.

I'll look into it (hopefully) in the next week or two as my schedule allows - this sounds like a possible solution.