On 05.12.2007 17:29, Nicolas Boullis wrote:
Hi,

A few months ago, I sent a message to this list asking if people would
be interested by a "pipe" plugin (see
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-May/023005.html ). I received
a few answers of people who told they were intersted.

A few months later, I sent a new message announcing the availability of
my work (see
http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-August/024805.html ).

Since then, I have received no feedback...

So, is anyone using this plugin? Is anyone using it?

Timo, on my first message, you seemed to be interested to merge such a
feature (see http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2007-May/023055.html
). Are you still interested?

All comments are welcome. I think the feature (or a more generic one)
would be a worthy addition for dovecot, be it for ham/spam learning, to
implement an "outbox" or anything else I can't think about.

All comments about my work are welcome.
(Please note that I have not (yet) tried to port it to dovecot 1.1...)

Cheers,

Nicolas Boullis
Ecole Centrale Paris
Hi Nicolas,

Very promising for me too, not tried yet, but will add to my todo!