On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 23:05 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The “nfs_flush_file_handle_cache_dir” error makes me wonder - seems like
> it tries to delete the homedir of the accounts maildir storage.

Yes, because unfortunately that's the only way to flush NFS file handle
cache. Although if it gives this error, it probably doesn't even get
flushed. What OS do you use? Any ideas why rmdir() would return "Invalid
argument" instead of the usual "File exists" or "Directory not empty"?

> msgid=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: saved mail to INBOX
> deliver([EMAIL PROTECTED]): Jan 07 22:20:14 Panic: file index-mail.c: line
> 1042 (index_mail_close): assertion failed: (!mail->data.destroying_stream)

I'm still unable to reproduce this myself.. It most likely requires
something specific in dovecot.index.cache file. Is this with maildir?