Scott Silva wrote:
on 3-13-2008 12:58 PM Stewart Dean spake the following:
I didn't field DC until 1.0 and have kept pretty much up to date...these problems were present with UWIMAP but got somewhat better since the switchover to DC. I can't imagine how DC could deal with two clients working on the same mbox inbox, where the first instance has changes that are local to the PC and not yet put on the server without DC breaking the lock of the first instance (and thus invalidating the incomplete changes on the PC) and giving it to the second...or is there some magic?

I just tried to do a mass move on a mailbox with thunderbird, and tried to access the same box with outlook and it just took a little while to show up, then refreshed the headers and showed the deleted messages marked as deleted.

try the same while receiving mail... also trying moving messages one at a time, not a "mass move".
And nothing unusual in the logs.
Strange.

(The mbox) size may matter...  Usage too.

I've already seen mbox files being corrupted.