ZyanKLee wrote:
hey,

in my dspam database there has been some odd behaviour:

during training dspam had created an uid entry named by the local part of the email. i.e.:

user1

I use a virtual setup using dovecot, postfix and postfixadmin. On my first try I set up a database for dspam itself and there this happened. After I couldn't figure out how to solve this, I merged the database into the postfixadmin database.

But using just the username for identifying email adresses is a bit critical within a virtual environment with multiple domains, isn't it?

if one would not merge the databases - how could he solve this problem?

Greetz, Zyan K Lee

You need to install DSPAM with --enable-domain-scale and start using "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with your DSPAM operations.

Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _