Hi Andrew and Dimitrij,

The following discussion took place on the Dovecot mailinglist. Dimitrij recently had a similar problem which I 'solved' by pointing him to the broken url.

Andrew Schulman schreef:
Hi.  At http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve#line-229 , I want to
download the patch that's supposed to fix two problems in Avelsieve. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the patch, I always get an
error message:

You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page.
Ouch, sorry, I advised Timo to disable AttachFile because somebody was
using the dovecot wiki to distribute some key files for something that
had nothing to do with dovecot.
Johannes, thanks. While we're waiting for that to get sorted out, could someone be so kind as to email me the patch? Thanks, Andrew.
Ok, that is not practical. I've recovered it from my mail discussion with Hanspeter Kunz who provided the definitive version of this patch. I've put it online here:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/client-patches/avelsieve-1.9.7-dovecot.diff

I hope this resolves Adrew's and Dimitrij's problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]