Charles Marcus wrote:
On 8/13/2008, Daniel Watts ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
The more I use Thunderbird the more I find it totally insane.

Did you file a bug report? I imagine this is something that could use
some fixing, and there is a much higher chance that the TBird devs will
listen than most other clients...

I actually like TBird quite a bit, although some things really bug me
(like the lack of a proper Signature Manager, the inability to tell it
to use the same Server Settings for sending as receiving, etc)...

Bug submitted now. Response pretty quick actually though they say it is because I must have either Spam detection or Offline Files on - I have neither enabled. Will go back.