Needed to be a member, now its done, sorry for remailing this again (need to be in list)

Mikael Jenkler wrote:
Yeah!

My problem is gone. needed:
latest dovecot-antispam plugin
and dovecot-1.1.2 minimum

Thanks Johannes

about my other  question:

My dspam users has the email as username [EMAIL PROTECTED] and in dovecot.conf i need to specify the user when training, is there a way to get the resiptient address in the dovecot.conf? i am only able to get %u ie the username ;-(

Could you patch the antispam plugin to be able to take then resiptient as dspam user? ie the mail address , you can have a option in dovecot that says use resiptient address as user or something

it would be great if you had time to check this out ;-)

/J3nkl3r

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 10:04 +0200, Mikael Jenkler wrote:

> Hi All!
> > There is a issue with dovecot-antispam and the new dovecot-1.1.x > (dovecot-1.1.1)

The antispam plugin requires 1.1.2

johannes