I thought about making a release now, but I'll probably do some more
fixes tomorrow, so here's a prerelease for everyone to test. :) If you
see any bugs with this (old or new), please report.

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.3-rc.tar.gz

Important changes are:

        * mail_max_userip_connections limit no longer applies to master user
          logins.

        + login_log_format_elements: Added %k to show SSL protocol/cipher
          information. Not included by default.
        + imap/pop3-proxy: If auth_verbose=yes, log proxy login failures.
        + deliver: Added -s parameter to autosubscribe to autocreated mailboxes.
        - message parser fixes - hopefully fixes an infinite looping problem
        - SORT: One more assert-crashfix when renumbering index sort IDs.
        - mbox: Saving may have truncated the mail being saved
        - mbox: Several other bugfixes
        - mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken when listing mailboxes
          (it still is with maildir++ layout).
        - maildirlock utility was somewhat broken
        - zlib plugin: bzip2 support was somewhat broken
        - NFS: Make sure writing to files via output streams don't
          assert-crash when write() returns only partial success.