On Sep 24, 2008, at 9:32 PM, CJ Keist wrote:

I planning to upgrade from 1.1.2 dovecot to 1.1.3, that is if most
people feel the 1.1.3 is more stable now than 1.1.2?  I've downloaded
the code and been going through and applying all the changes listed at
the URL below:

feed://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rss-log

How about you just download the newest code without needing to patch anything?
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/archive/tip.tar.bz2

I'm able to apply the fist patch in the file but the second doesn't look
anything like I have in the file.  Here is what my file looks like
beginning at line 237 in src/lib-mail/message-address.c

I guess you skipped one patch in the middle..