Le 26 sept. 08 à 15:46, Ron Wilhoite a écrit :

"Mailbox for $user is full - quota exceeded" or

"Mail storage for $user is full - quota exceeded"

$user is not desirable for us, we may have forward/redirect/rewrite from an addresse to another and it is not desirable to show the actual name up

On the other side I would add "mail not delivered" in the message to inform the sender that he must send the mail again and/or contact the recipient using another way

To solve translation issues, the best seem to have an option in config file for such messages ;)