Quey wrote:
Hi Rod, what OS are you using?
the one Markus showed is good for debian as its design is based on debian, but there is another one for using other distros, much more generic so its best for slackware and centos etc at http://kb.ausics.net/pf.php

Thanks.  Some more interesting takes on the process.

Right now I'm fighting Postfix and TLS. Mostly missing (never generated) files.

Turned off TLS and now I'm getting a dovecot-deliver.log file error from Postfix.

Oh well.  I'll keep on plugging at it.

Rod